Session Two: Discover Your Strengths
Create an Activity Sketch or Snapshot
- Capture as many of your daily activities as possible. Include daily routine things as well as, normal weekly activites. Then branch out to monthly, quarterly and even annually.
- Identify each activity as one of the following: STRENGTH, Talent, Good Enough or Not So Good Complete by creating an Activity Sketch or Snapshot.
- Complete the Activity Sketch
Create 3-5 Strength/Talent Statements
- Answer the following questions: What are some of my successes / accomplishments? What characteristics did I demonstrate to create those successes?
- Refer to the following: Your answers to the above questions, Your StrengthsFinder assessment results and Your Activity Sketch / Snapshot for inspiration.
- Write 3-5 (or more) Talent/Strength Statements. I’m Good/Great/Outstanding at (choose any words that resonate for you) and I enjoy/love/am passionate (choose any words that resonate for you) about it because…
I’m great at connecting with people in a fun and energetic way and I love it because I help them relax and open up.
I’m outstanding at listening, asking questions and getting to the core of the matter and I’m passionate about it because it’s a great way to get results.